New to Cerebral? Learn the Tax Journey!
Follow this 5 step process to make sure we are a good fit. After seeing your ROI in the Tax Solution session, you’ll be given the opportunity to invest in Cerebral’s services.
- Are we a fit?
- Do you earn over $400,000 annually as a health care professional or business owner?
- Do you have more than $50,000 as an independent contractor (Form 1099)?
- Do you pay over $100,000 in annual tax?
- Have you reviewed our tax planning services and pricing page?
- Are you ready to work with a proactive tax advisor throughout the year?
If you answered yes to all these questions, you are ready for Step 2!
Schedule & Attend Your Tax Discovery Session
During this initial virtual meeting, we’ll take some time to get to know each other and discuss your needs and concerns. In that process, Alexis will gather the necessary information to start her assessment of your tax situation.
Prior to your Tax Solution session, you’ll be given access to a private, secure portal where you can share all the requested documents needed for Alexis to perform a preliminary analysis of your tax situation.
Tax Solution Session
After you upload your information to the portal, we will preform a preliminary tax analysis. In the Tax Solution Session we will show you:
- Our preliminary tax strategies – what we feel is best for you in your unique scenario.
- The conservative amount of annual tax savings we’ll be able to find you
- The investment in Cerebral’s services
- The return on your investment (ROI) in our services.
You’ll be provided the actual numbers and see just how much you’ll save while investing in Cerebral’s services.
After this session, you’ll have all the information you need to decide whether you want to hire Cerebral to provide you the plan for delivering on these tax savings.