New to Cerebral? Learn the Tax Journey!
Follow this 5 step process to make sure we are a good fit.
- Are we a fit?
- Do you earn over $400,000 annually as a health care professional or business owner?
- Do you have more than $50,000 as an independent contractor (Form 1099)?
- Do you pay over $100,000 in annual tax?
- Have you reviewed our tax planning services and pricing page?
- Are you ready to work with a proactive tax advisor throughout the year?
If you answered yes to all these questions, you are ready for Step 2!
Schedule & Attend Your Tax Discovery Session
During this initial virtual meeting, we’ll take some time to get to know each other: We’ll discuss:
- Your unique scenario
- Our preliminary tax strategies – what we feel is best for you
- How we are different from other tax professionals
- How our guarantee works
- How we determine the ROI in our services
- Our pricing and next steps
- Any questions or concerns you may have
You’ll receive a quote and an agreement to review. At this point, you’ll have all the information you need to decide whether you want to hire Cerebral to provide you with a plan for delivering these tax savings. If everything looks good to you, you sign the agreement, we give you access to your private Client Portal, and we schedule a Deep Dive Session.
Congratulations! You are now a Cerebral client. Get ready to start saving!
Tax Deep Dive Session
During the Deep Dive Session, we’ll go much deeper into your numbers, your goals, and your long-term objectives to ensure we have all the information we need to design a plan that will maximize deductions and minimize your tax burden. Once the plan is designed, we’ll have a Tax Plan Delivery Session, where we’ll go over all the details, as well as the pros and cons – and tax savings – of each of the strategies that we recommend. Once determining which strategies you want to move forward with, we’ll help you with the implementation of each of these strategies, and you will move into your Tax Maintenance Package.
Tax Maintenance Package
Your Tax Plan has been designed and we’re implementing the strategies. You’re now fully onboarded into our processes and you have entered into your Tax Maintenance Package which includes – but is not limited to – the following:
- Tax Preparation
- Ongoing Tax Planning
- Unlimited Support
- 3 Times a Year Bookkeeping Review
- Coaching on Proper Bookkeeping and Recordkeeping
- Audit Protection Plan
- IRS Account Monitoring
We are now ensuring an efficient tax savings journey for you all year!